Download RuubikCMS v1.1.2 Beta
Click here: ruubikcms112beta.zip [1.5 MB]
Quick installation instructions
- Download the zip and extract it to your local hard drive.
- Upload (FTP) the extracted files to your web server (use www root directory or a subdirectory if you like). Help for transfering the files with FTP.
- Set write permissions for these 3 directories recursively:
Recursively = also files and subdirectories under these directories should be writable by PHP. Use CHMOD 755, 775 or 777 depending on server setup.
- Browse to www.yourdoimain.dom/ruubikcms/install to check if the install was successfull.
- Browse to www.yourdomain.dom/ruubikcms and log in with username admin and password ruubik.
- Change a secure password for user admin in the Users tab!
- If you installed RuubikCMS in a subdirectory, enter this directory in the Site Setup as Site root.
- Remove the installation check directory /ruubikcms/install
- If not using Extranet: remove or disable directory /extra
- Make sure database at www.yourdomain.dom/ruubikcms/sqlite/ruubikcms.sqlite can not be downloaded! This should already be prevented by the included .htaccess file but some servers might not accept .htaccess directions.
- Make sure that extranet files in www.yourdomain.dom/extra/useruploads/ can not be accessed! See extranet documentation for more information.
See documentation for more instructions.